Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Time Just Flies
It seems like just yesterday was the 4th and it will be two weeks tomorrow since then,I have been busy cross stitching on The Garden Cat see my progress and then last night I decided I needed a quick finish so I pulled out a  Lizzie Kate pattern a small one that would not take long, I need a happy dance in the worst way LOL. If only you knew !! Well I hope that everyone's having a good summer thus far, as for me it been a joy so far. Barentina


Add caption


2 comments:

  1. Hello Barentina,
    Welcome to blog world. I've arrived here from Sharon's blog to say hello.
    Your cat piece is very cute and certainly know how you feel about needing a quick happy dance. LOL.
    I look forward to seeing more of your work.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Jackie for the welcome and for becoming a member on my blog I also admire your cross stitching.

      Delete