Saturday, September 22, 2012

I've been taking pictures

Hello, just like the title says I've taken a few pictures . But first welcome to my new friends. I had a quick finish its March Mayhem by Pine Mountain Designs I've had it for sometime and decided to finally stitch it up.started it 9/7/2012 and finished it 9/9/2012. It's been awhile since I've stitched on Aida and it felt different it took me a minute to get my barring  with the fabric after stitching on Linen for so long.I think it turned out nicely.
Recently, I been having some little visitors they are so cute.I enjoy watching them waddle across the yard as they head down to the lake. They have a little path that leads  to the lake in the back yard I even feed them bread crumbs.I hope you all enjoy the pictures.

Chat with you later,
Barentina




No comments:

Post a Comment