Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I am still here!

Hello. I'm still here I've been busy working on a project that has been on my bucket list for a while now.It has been keeping me very busy ,but I did get a chance to take a project to be framed .Pictures to come soon. The funniest thing happened last week when I went to pick it up. It was framed , but without glass so I had to leave it .I have also had  a horrible time of it with my Arthritis and something new tendonitis in my right elbow and I don't even play tennis so it's been slow going but I'm still here . I must admit because of the elbow my cross stitching has suffered some but hopefully I'll have something to show soon . In the mean time I have read 3 really good  books 2 by James Patterson ,Alex Cross,Run , Merry Christmas, Alex Cross and Patricia Cornwell ,The Bone Bone Bed.
      I have changed my exercise routine I  am now going to jazzercise .I am having a great time .I wanted something different so I tried a free class and was hooked.
     You all should here from me soon I'll have pictures,too.

Chat with you later,
                                 Barentina


No comments:

Post a Comment